Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bones of Contention **for Aaron only**

A band, quartet, mixed, produced by you two and not us.
You ask yourself, "Am
I a hub productive enough?"
Do you lack the
zeal? Are you sufficient religious?
'Tis not rocket-
math, air-head, so move your dated duff!

Else mayhaps these three shall prevail and you'll owe
hard cash!
Unless of course the 'Team
H.' schema's a five-year-sham!
I fear not your
aged bone, if I may be so brash,
So scramble on, and see if I give a holy damn!

Now, should you ever get so far, string them out to view:
Five, six, seven, eight, eleven, twenty-five, and then,
Just twenty-nine, thirty, thirty-eight, and forty-two.
On your mark... get set... forty-six and forty-seven!



Credits:
Sara - feedback & title

3 comments:

Ben said...

Solved by Aaron on May 17th.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the downgrade delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=bps spyware adware remover 9.4.0.5 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg